The Governing Body of the school have decided that this grant should be spent as follows:
- additional classroom support for reading, writing and maths
- small group tuition for literacy and maths
- one to one support
- support for extra curricular activities
- support for school visits
- support for pastoral care
The Pupil Premium Grant is carefully monitored by the Governors Resources Committee to ensure that the money is being used to benefit all our free school meal pupils.
The school regularly evaluates the impact on each FSM pupil at the end of each term. Evaluation focuses on academic gains in literacy and numeracy. Qualitative measurement is also considered, most importantly, how pupils' self-confidence have developed as a consequence of the intervention.
The Pupil Premium report for 2020-2021 can be viewed below: