In this area you will find links to your classes where you will be able to view information about the work your class is doing. You will also be able to access links to the internet to help you with your work. . .
Be SMART Be Cool !
Be smart online. If anything goes wrong online or upsets you make sure you tell someone about it...
- Stay Safe by being careful not to give out personal information when you're chatting or posting online. Personal informatoin includes your email address, phone number and password.
- Meeting someone you have only been in touch with online can be dangerous. Only do so with your parents' or carers' permission and even then only when they can be present. Remember, online friends are still strangers even if you have been talking to them for a long time.
- Accepting emails, IM messages, or opening files, pictures or texts from people you don't know or trust can lead to problems - they may contain viruses or nasty messages!
- Reliable. Someone online might lie about who they are and information on the internet may not be true. Always check information with other websites, books or someone who knows. If you are chatting online, it's best to only chat to your real world friends and family.
- Tell your parent, carer or trusted adult if someone or something makes you feel uncomfortable or worried, or if you or someone you know is being bullied online.